- Twin over Double bunk
- Twin over Double bunk
Your beach house is located approximately .5 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 2 TVs
- Kitchen with microwave (no dishwasher)
- Ceiling fans
- Deck & porch with furniture
Additional Property Notes:
- Upper part of duplex. Lower part not available for rent but it may be occupied.
- This property does not have a dishwasher.
- Easy, short walk to public beach access - to the left of 334 N. Shore Drive.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
333 N. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Public
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Pillows & Cover
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/15/2022 - 10/22/2022||$995|
|10/22/2022 - 10/29/2022||$995|
|10/29/2022 - 11/05/2022||$995|
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$995|
|11/12/2022 - 11/19/2022||$995|
|11/19/2022 - 11/26/2022||$995|
|11/26/2022 - 12/03/2022||$995|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$995|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$995|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:55:03 PM