Set in and among the island oaks of the Island Oaks community, this lovely 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is just a short walk to the easy beach access or to the community gazebo, boat day dock and ramp on the sound. There is plenty of space for your family here, especially with 4 large decks! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac down an oak lined drive, you can take your pick of spending the day on the beach or spending the day on your boat in the sound.
Living and Dining:
The popular reverse floorplan puts all the living and dining spaces on the second floor, which maximizes the views of both the sound and the ocean, as well as the greenery of the live oaks surrounding the property. The open floorplan includes a large comfortable living room, a dining area that seats 6, with room for 4 more at the kitchen counter. The spacious modern kitchen has an extra-large breakfast bar with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Sliders open up to large sun decks on each side of the home for both sun rise, and sun set views.
- Dining for 6, plus four at the counter
- Access to two large sun decks
- Half bath off kitchen
All three comfortable bedrooms are located on the first floor, as is the laundry for your convenience.
- Queen master with full private bath and whirlpool tub, and sliders to covered deck
- Queen room is full bath adjacent
- Two sets of bunk beds room is full bath adjacent with sliders to covered deck
Lush landscaping welcomes you all throughout the Island Oaks neighborhood. Extra amenities include the use of the community day dock and gazebo area. The community beach access is located just across the street from the entrance. While you are here, relax and unwind on any one of the four spacious decks - whether you're looking for sun or shade, sound views or peeks of blue ocean, sunsets or sunrise, take your pick.
- Four decks
- Community day dock
- Community beach access
- Outdoor shower, cold only
Your beach rental is located approximately 2.2 miles south of the Surf City highrise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
Easy beach access at the beginning of the development, to the right of house #1834-B S. Shore Drive.
- Central air & heat
- 3 TVs w/Streaming, DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Fully stocked kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer/Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Whirlpool Tub
- Exterior Shower - cold water only
- 4 Sundecks with furniture
Additional Property Information:
- $200 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2. Sorry, no cats are allowed.
- The community boat dock area is for loading and unloading boats only. Boats cannot be left at the dock for any length of time. Also, boat trailers must be taken back to your rental house while your boat is in the water.
- Linens are not included.
- This property does not have a phone.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
130 N. Oak Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Community
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$1,395|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,295|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$1,295|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$1,195|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$1,195|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$1,000|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$1,000|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$1,000|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$1,000|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$1,000|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,000|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,000|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$1,000|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$1,000|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,000|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,000|
Updated 06/17/2021 23:01:46 PM