Living and Dining:
This oceanfront unit is bright, cheerful and newly decorated. The open layout includes a comfortably furnished living room with sliders leading out onto the oceanfront covered porch. The kitchen has everything you'll need during your stay. Choose to dine in at the table that seats 4, plus room for 4 at the counter, or take your meals outside to enjoy the view and cool ocean breezes.
- Dining table seats 4
- Counter seats 4
- Comfortable living room
- Slider to deck
This two bedroom oceanfront condo actually sleeps 6 with the addition of a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room.
- Queen bedroom with attached half bath
- Two twin beds in loft area
- Queen sofa sleeper in living room
You can relax at the beach or at the pool, which includes a poolside gazebo and multi level decking complete with lounge chairs. Paved & wooden walkways lead to a crossover to the sandy, white beach and crystal blue waters. And after a day of sun and sand, you can use the outdoor shower to wash it away.
- Oceanfront deck/covered porch
- Easy beach access
- Community pool
- Outdoor shower
Your beach condo is located approximately 1.2 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 1 color cable TV & 1 color TV w/ streaming, DVD player, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, ceiling fans
- Oceanfront porch/balcony with deck furniture
- Community swimming pool
- On site laundry facilities
Additional Property Information:
- The Surf Condo swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend, dates subject to change
- Gate/laundry/pool keycard required with a credit card on file.
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
- Please note that Surf Condo rentals only provide parking for 2 vehicles
- Boats, trailers, jet skis, etc. are not allowed on the condo premises
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
Unit #835 , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Laundry Facilities
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,095|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:27:05 PM