Plan your stay at Anchor's Away, a lovely 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath pet friendly oceanfront home with elevator. Boasting 3 master suites, and 2 additional bedrooms, there's plenty of space for several generations, who will all love being in the heart of Surf City and playing in the oceanfront pool. Added bonus: All Linens are included!
Living and Dining:
You'll enjoy hardwood floors throughout this reverse floorplan duplex, which puts the living and dining on the top floor, where you'll get the best views of the beach, and the Surf City Pier, just a few steps away. The open concept living and dining space includes a modern kitchen with granite counters, a dining table that seats 10 with room for four more at the counter. The comfortable living room is brightly lit by sliders that lead to an oceanfront covered porch, where you can dine outside and catch the breezes.
- Reverse floorplan
- Great views of pier and beach
- Modern kitchen
- Mini foosball coffee table
You'll find maximum sleeping spaces in this comfortably furnished home. With bedrooms on all three floors, you'll also find plenty of privacy. An entry level bunk room is perfect for unexpected guests or young adults, while three master suites offer privacy for you.
- King room with full private bath and sliders to oceanfront covered porch (1st floor)
- King Room with full private bath has access to streetside covered balcony (1st floor)
- King Room with full private bath with whirlpool tub has access to streetside sun balcony (2nd floor)
- Twin over double bunkbed with a twin trundle has full private bath (1st floor)
- Twin over double bunk room is located on the ground floor
Find the perfect spot to relax on one of the two oceanfront porches, connected by a spiral stairway, or lounge by the shared swimming pool. Use the shared beach access walkway to get to the sand, and enjoy walking to several oceanfront and second row restaurants and shops in the heart of Surf City. Parking is limited to 3 cars, which must fit under the home.
- Furnished porches
- Shared walkway to the beach
- Shared pool
- Under home parking, wet weather entry
Your vacation rental is located in Surf City, approximately 1 block north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be very close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central heat & air, ceiling fans
- 6 color TVs with Cable App & Streaming, 2 DVD players, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- Elevator, whirlpool tub
- Enclosed outside shower with hot/cold water, 2 oceanfront porches with deck furniture, 2 streetside balconies
- Covered parking - Max 3 vehicles
- Access to community swimming pool (Memorial Day to Columbus Day - dates subject to change depending on weather & HOA)
- Linens, bed and bath, are included for no additional fee for weekly reservations. This DOES NOT include bed making service.
- $200 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2, under 40 lbs. Sorry, no cats are allowed.
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
116-B N. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided for Weekly Reservations Only
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Cable App
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Outside Shower - (Enclosed Hot/Cold)
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Smart Thermostat
- Wet Weather Entry
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|03/06/2021 - 03/13/2021||$1,345|
|04/10/2021 - 04/17/2021||$2,030|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$1,625|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$1,625|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$1,625|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,625|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,625|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$1,625|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$1,625|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,625|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,625|
|12/18/2021 - 12/25/2021||$1,625|
|12/25/2021 - 01/01/2022||$1,625|
Updated 02/24/2021 23:27:02 PM