New for 2021 - Addition of Hot Tub and Gas Firepit!!!
Situated on deep water, this canal front home is tucked away from all the hustle & bustle on a quiet side street. Amazing sound and canal views from the screen porch and your own private gazebo with floating dock & boat ramp. Lots of outdoor areas complete with furniture for you to choose from.
This home includes central air/heat, 5 color TVs w/Roku, wireless internet access, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, hot tub, gas firepit (Guest may need to provide propane should the firepit run out), enclosed outside hot/cold shower, carport, screen porch, gazebo area, deck furniture, fish cleaning station with power & water, floating dock and private boat ramp. Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
Additional Property Information:
- Boat lift and fireplace not available for tenant use. Owner may access boat, boat lift &/or ramp at any time.
- This home is Smoke Free. We respectfully ask that you do not smoke anywhere on the premises, including the screen porch and all outdoor areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2. Sorry, no cats are allowed.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
9082 9th Street , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Public
- Boat Ramp - Private
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Cable App
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Private
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Hot Tub - Private
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Screened Porch
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|04/03/2021 - 04/10/2021||$2,195|
|04/10/2021 - 04/17/2021||$2,195|
|04/17/2021 - 04/24/2021||$2,195|
|04/24/2021 - 05/01/2021||$2,195|
|05/01/2021 - 05/08/2021||$2,195|
|05/08/2021 - 05/15/2021||$2,195|
|05/15/2021 - 05/22/2021||$2,195|
|05/22/2021 - 05/29/2021||$2,195|
|06/26/2021 - 07/03/2021||$2,975|
|08/07/2021 - 08/14/2021||$2,975|
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$2,425|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$2,195|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$2,195|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$2,195|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$2,195|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021|
Updated 02/27/2021 23:45:45 PM