This completely updated townhouse is coastal retreat heaven! This nicely furnished townhome featuring the popular reverse floor plan has it all. Be sure to check out the vibrant sunsets over the Intracoastal Waterway from the top floor sun deck. Also, enjoy the convenient Surf City Park right across the street - the kids will love it! Fun-filled days on the beach are just a short stroll away with access to the community swimming pool. Enjoy the best of both worlds here!
The open living area showcases a gorgeous view of the Intracoastal Waterway that you can enjoy while dining, or relaxing inside or take your meals outside on the deck. The bright and clean kitchen is surprisingly large and includes everything you need to prepare tasty meals during your stay.
- Dining table has 4 chairs and a bench to accommodate 6
- Counter seats 3
- Sun Deck off Living Room has furniture
- Large Pantry
- Large flat screen TV in living room
Three spacious bedrooms, outfitted to sleep 8, laid out to ensure plenty of space and privacy for everyone.
- King Master with full private bath and slider to private covered deck (first floor)
- Twin over Double Bunk Bed with trundle and full private bath (first floor)
- Queen Master with full bath adjacent and view of the pool (second floor)
Your condo is located approximately .7 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 color cable TVs
- Wireless internet access
- DVD player
- Full Kitchen with Dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Washer/Dryer on 1st Floor
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed hot/cold shower, carport
- 2 decks with furniture.
Additional Proeprty Information:
- Access to beach walkover & community pool requires a keycard at an additional $25 cash fee, but refundable when returned.
- The Turtle Cove community swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend (dates subject to change due to weather).
- Please note that this vacation rental has limited parking. Please call Ward Realty (800-782-6216) with any questions.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
231 Lazy Day Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Smart Thermostat
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|06/14/2021 - 06/14/2021|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:50:16 PM