This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath oceanview home has the best of all worlds - beach and pool! The contemporary coastal décor, beautiful landscaping and community pool with clubhouse make selecting this vacation home in the Village of Stump Sound an easy choice.
Living and Dining:
The popular reverse floorplan maximizes amazing views from the living and dining area on the second floor. The bright modern kitchen, complete with granite counters and a large island that seats 4, is open to the dining area with seating for 8-10. The comfortably furnished living room is framed by large oceanview windows and a slider to and oceanview sundeck.
- Bright living area
- Modern kitchen
- Dining table for up to 10 with 4 more at counter
- Access to oceanview deck
- 1/2 bath off kitchen
- Laundry on 1stfloor
- Luxury flooring
Three beautifully appointed bedrooms await you at the end of your busy day. Two of the bedrooms include access to oceanview covered decks and all three are carpeted.
- King master has a full private bath with a whirlpool tub and a door leading to a covered deck
- Queen room is full bath adjacent and has sliders to an oceanview covered deck
- 2 twin bunk bed room is full bath adjacent
Located in the lovely neighborhood of Village of Stump Sound, you'll have access to the community swimming pool, tennis courts and boat launch (kayaks/canoes only). Community swimming pool is open from Memorial Day to end of September (dates subject to change depending on weather and HOA). The beach access is a shared walkway next door at the pool/clubhouse. Enjoy the ocean breezes from either of the two oceanview decks.
- 2 oceanview decks
- Community Pool
- Tennis courts
- Boat launch for shallow draft only
- Easy beach access
Your beach rental is located approximately 3.5 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge in North Topsail Beach. You'll love the peace of quiet here. Head to Surf City or Sneads Ferry (mainland) for restaurants, shops, and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 color cable TVs, 2 DVD players, DVR, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- 2-person whirlpool tub, ceiling fans
- Exterior outside shower - cold water only
- 1-car garage with wet weather entry
- 2 sundecks with deck furniture.
Additional Property Information:
- This Property is Smoke Free
- Fireplace is not available for guests.
- Boats, RVs and Trailors must be parked underneath home. There is most likely not enough room.
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
104 N. Permuda Wynd , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Kayak, SUP Only
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Tennis Courts - Community
- Wet Weather Entry
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|05/29/2021 - 06/05/2021||$1,975|
|06/05/2021 - 06/12/2021||$2,075|
|06/12/2021 - 06/19/2021||$2,475|
|06/19/2021 - 06/26/2021||$2,745|
|07/24/2021 - 07/31/2021||$2,845|
|07/31/2021 - 08/07/2021||$2,845|
|08/07/2021 - 08/14/2021||$2,300|
|08/14/2021 - 08/21/2021||$2,075|
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$1,975|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,975|
Updated 02/28/2021 23:40:25 PM