When you need the ebb and flow of your life to slow down, let this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath plus a loft, home in the Village of Stump Sound take your stress out with the tide. Your family's vacation will be memorable in this spacious home with all the bells and whistles. This unique home located on a quiet cul-de-sac offers private balconies with ocean views, screen porch, upstairs loft area and large flat screen TVs are just a few perks. A quiet neighborhood that offers access to the community swimming pool, tennis courts, and boat launch (kayaks/SUPs only) to make your vacation extra special!
This home is ideal for entertaining, laid out in an open flow floor plan and decorated in a modern style with warm shades of cream, driftwood and white. Raise a toast to friends and family as you relax and enjoy your ocean view on buttery soft leather furniture surrounding a fireplace and wet bar in the living room. The large loft provides additional relaxing and entertainment space with two love seats and a sleeper sofa. You'll also find a lovely screened porch, where you can enjoy the breezes in the shade.
If you love to cook, this is the kitchen for you! With large counters and plenty of space you can bring all the gang in to help prepare meals or just to hang out at the counter top bar.
Three spacious bedrooms and sleeper sofa extras make for plenty of sleeping space for everyone!
This vacation home in the Village of Stump Sound is located approximately 5.2 miles south of the North Topsail Beach high rise bridge or 3.6 miles north of Surf City high rise bridge. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Visit the Sea View Pier or drive to nearby Surf City or Snead's Ferry (just off the island) to visit restaurants and shops. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD players and 2 blu-ray players
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Wet bar
- Ceiling fans
- Foosball table
- Covered parking with wet weather entry
- Enclosed outside shower - hot/cold water
- Picnic table
- Screen porch
- 3 sun decks with furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Easy beach access - short walk to beach
- Boats, RVs, trailers, etc. must be parked underneath the home.
- Access to community swimming pool, tennis courts and small watercraft launch (kayaks/SUPs only).
- Community swimming pool is open from Memorial Day to end of September (dates subject to change depending on weather and HOA).
- Fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom are not usable.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
115 N. Permuda Wynd , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Kayak, SUP Only
- DVD Player(s)
- Foosball Table
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Screened Porch
- Sun Deck(s)
- Tennis Courts - Community
- Wet Bar
- Wet Weather Entry
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/22/2022 - 10/29/2022||$1,495|
|10/29/2022 - 11/05/2022||$1,495|
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$1,495|
|11/12/2022 - 11/19/2022||$1,495|
|11/26/2022 - 12/03/2022||$1,495|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$1,495|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$1,495|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:41:45 PM