Hoos at the Beach? You are! This house was just made for fun. This nicely decorated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome offers a reverse floor plan for views of the ocean from the upper living area and sundeck. The top floor is also a favorite gathering spot in the kitchen and bar area to try out some coastal cuisine, especially on some fresh seafood from a nearby market or your own fresh catch.
Living and Dining:
You'll find coastally inspired decor throughout this sunny and bright home. The open living, dining and kitchen area creates plenty of space to relax or dine together. The modern kitchen includes everything you need to whip up something delicious, with seating for 8 around the table plus more at the counter. You can also take your meals or drinks outside on the deck, enjoy the view of the ocean and just relax.
- Bright modern kitchen
- Dining seating for 10 plus
- Spacious and comfortable living room
- Half bath off kitchen
- Laundry on first floor
- Deck access from living room
- King master on 2nd floor
All but one of the 4 bedrooms are on the first floor, providing peace and quiet when the day is done.
- King master (3rd floor) with private bath with whirlpool tub and private sun deck.
- Queen master with private bath and sliders to an ocean view deck
- Queen room with sliders to a shared covered balcony, full bath adjacent
- Two twin beds with sliders to a shared covered balcony, full bath adjacent
As part of the lovely Sea Star village, you'll have access to the easy beach access which features a wooden ramp (roll easy/no steps) which is great for taking supplies and small children down to the beach. Sun decks and covered balconies provide views of the ocean and places to relax, while the enclosed outdoor shower makes leaving the beach outside easy.
- Covered decks
- Enclosed hot/cold shower
- Extra easy and convenient beach access
Additional Property Information:
- Sea Star Village rentals only provide parking for 3 vehicles.
- This unit overlooks the Surf City Line Taco Restaurant and Bar with an outside entertainment area. They often have local bands on Saturday afternoons or early evenings in the Summer.
- The Hula Bar Restaurant and Bar is across the road from the complex.
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
- Sorry, no cats are allowed
This home is located in Surf City, 2.5 north of the high rise bridge in the central part of Topsail Island. You will find several restaurants, entertainment, fresh seafood markets, boutiques, gift stores, bike and gear rental stores, parks and more within a few miles radius. Some even within walking distance of your home. You are close to our local restaurants, shops, Surf City pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum that tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 5 color cable TVs, dvd player
- High speed wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, phone, ceiling fans
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- 4 sundecks with furniture
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
408 Sea Star Circle , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$995|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$995|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$825|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$825|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$825|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$825|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$825|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$825|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$825|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$825|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$825|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$825|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:36:52 PM