This historic missile tower has been converted to a unique one bedroom, one bath home, offering 2 floors of glorious views of the Atlantic Ocean from every room! Luxurious furnishings and imported, tumbled marble in the shower are just a couple of the upgraded features of Tower 5! You can even bring along your well-behaved family dog.
Living and Dining:
Catch a glimpse of the past inside this unique and historical oceanfront home. The open kitchen, living and dining area are all drenched in sunlight from the floor to ceiling wall of glass facing the Atlantic.
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dining table
- Comfortable living room
The spacious and comfortably furnished oceanfront King master bedroom has its own slider door that leads onto a balcony overlooking the ocean.
- King master with full private bath and private balcony
Two oceanfront decks give you a perfect perch to soak in the sun, watch the sun rise, or catch sight of the dolphins passing by. Enjoy your meals inside, or bring them out and dine while overlooking the lush dunes. Look to the south and you'll see the Surf City Pier, an easy stroll down the beach.
- Two oceanfront decks
- Private walkway with built in seating
- Outdoor shower
- Picnic table
- Beach access is a path over & through the dunes. A new wooden handrail is provided but there is no wooden walkway or steps to the beach.
Your beach house is located approximately .5 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 2 color TVs (digital antenna channels only), unlimited streaming of Netflix, DVD player
- Internet access-wireless, stereo/CD player
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- 2 oceanfront sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Notes:
- If you need a little extra room for your guests, reserve Tower 5 Retreat - 332 N. Shore Drive -->. Now you can accommodate up to 7 people.
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
- Sorry, no cats are allowed.
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
- Top floor of the missile tower and garage is not available for tenant use
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
332 N. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Pillows & Cover
- Stereo with CD Player
- Sun Deck(s)
- Television - Digital Antenna Only
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$725|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$725|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$725|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$725|
Updated 06/16/2021 23:18:08 PM