This property is still under repair due to Hurricane Florence.
Come create an ocean of memories and waves of fun at Beach Daze. Located directly on the oceanfront, this comfortable and nicely decorated 3 bed, 3 bath townhome offers sparkling sunrises, relaxing days and starlit nights from the 2 sundecks complete with deck furniture.
Living and Dining:
This lovely townhome has wood flooring throughout the first floor and carpet upstairs. You'll find an open layout for the living room, kitchen and dining area. The classic kitchen includes everything you'll need to cook while on vacation and the dining table seats 4 with room for 3 more at the counter. The comfortably furnished living room is brightly lit by the sliders onto the oceanfront deck.
- Classic kitchen
- Dining for 4 plus 3
- Access oceanfront deck from living room
Three comfortable furnished bedrooms provide the perfect spot for a good night's rest. One bedroom is located on the first floor and the remaining two rooms are on the second floor.
- Queen room, 2ndfloor - private full bath with sliders to an oceanfront sun deck
- Queen room, 2ndfloor - full private bath and a nice seating area
- Two twin beds, 1stfloor - full bath adjacent
Relax and soak up the sun on the oceanfront deck with built in seating. Enjoy daily sunrises or lazy evenings catching the ocean breezes. Use the shared walkway for easy access to the beach.
- Oceanfront sundeck with built in seating
- Shared walkway
- Outdoor shower
- Community pool
- Central air/heat
- 3 color cable tvs, 1 color tv w/Roku, 3 dvd players, internet access - wireless
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Outside shower - cold only
- 2 sundecks with deck furniture
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
- You also have access to the Turtle Cove community swimming pool. It opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend (dates subject to change due to weather).
- Access to pool requires a keycard at an additional $25 cash fee, but refundable when returned
- Rents WEEKLY ONLY - Saturday turn day ONLY
Your beach rental is located approximately .7 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
908-B S. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$2,000|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:25:13 PM