Enjoy great ocean views from the top floor sundeckat this 4 bed, 3 bath second row home. You're sure to enjoy this beautifully decorated home where no detail has been spared.
Living and Dining:
This cheerful and bright home features the reverse floorplan, putting all living spaces on the second floor to maximize your ocean views. You'll find hardwood floors in the upper level living room and bedroom area. Ceramic tile floors in kitchen, dining room, laundry and main entrance. The modern kitchen features granite countertops with room for 4 at the island. At least 6 more places can be set at the dining table. The comfortable and relaxing living room includes sliders to the ocean facing sundeck, where you'll love the beautiful views.
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counters
- Dining for 6, plus 4 at counter
- Access to ocean view sundeck
Four relaxing bedrooms provide plenty of space to wind down at the days end. Three are located on the first floor, and you will find the fourth just off the kitchen on the second floor.
- King master, 1stfloor - includes sliders to the street side covered deck and a full private bath
- Queen room, 1stfloor - is full bath adjacent
- Two double bed room, 1stfloor - includes sliders to the street side covered deck and is full bath adjacent
- Queen room, 2ndfloor - includes an attached full bath
Being Almost Beachfront means that you have amazing ocean views, without the oceanfront price tag. Two large decks provide options for relaxing and listening to the surf, you choose covered or catch some rays on the top floor. There's plenty of parking and a two car garage to store all of your gear during your stay. After a fun day at the beach, hop into the enclosed outdoor shower to leave the sand where it belongs, outside.
Location:Your beach rental is located approximately 2.9 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island. This puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 5 HD color cable TVs (expanded cable service), 4 dvd players, DVR
- Internet access - high speed wireless
- Dishwasher, microwave, Keurig Coffeemaker, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- 2 sundecks with furniture
- 2-car enclosed garage w/wet weather entry
- An assortment of beach toys and chairs
- Short stroll to beach access
- Cargo lift not available for tenant use.
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
- Rents WEEKLY ONLY - Saturday turn day ONLY
Location: Approx. 2.9 miles south of the Ward Realty office.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
2425 S. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|04/24/2021 - 05/01/2021||$750|
|05/01/2021 - 05/08/2021||$750|
|05/08/2021 - 05/15/2021||$750|
|05/29/2021 - 06/05/2021||$1,225|
|06/05/2021 - 06/12/2021||$1,395|
|06/12/2021 - 06/19/2021||$1,650|
|06/26/2021 - 07/03/2021||$1,950|
|07/03/2021 - 07/10/2021||$1,950|
|07/10/2021 - 07/17/2021||$1,950|
|08/07/2021 - 08/14/2021||$1,550|
|08/14/2021 - 08/21/2021||$1,250|
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$1,225|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,225|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$1,225|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$750|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$750|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$750|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$750|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$750|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$750|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$750|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$750|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$750|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$750|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$750|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$750|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$750|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$750|
Updated 02/24/2021 23:26:29 PM