Set among the island oaks, this lovely, well-equipped home is just a short walk to the easy beach access or to the community gazebo, boat day dock and ramp on the sound. There is plenty of space for your family here, and be sure to spend time together on the screen porch!
- North queen bedroom
- South queen bedroom
- South queen bedroom
- Double bed & twin bedroom
Your beach rental is located approximately 2.1 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island. This puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 cable TVs, blu-ray player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Carport w/wet weather entry
- Large screened porch and sundeck with furniture & picnic table
Additional Property Information:
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2.
- Sorry, cats are not allowed.
- The community beach access is located just across the street from the entrance - to the right of house #1834-B S. Shore Drive.
- The community boat dock area is for loading and unloading boats only. Boats cannot be left at the dock for any length of time. Also, boat trailers must be taken back to your rental house while your boat is in the water.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
103 N. Oak Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Surf City Bridge
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Community
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Pillows & Cover
- Screened Porch
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/03/2022 - 10/03/2022|
Updated 09/30/2022 22:20:18 PM