2021 Updates - granite kitchen countertops!
"The Sugar Shak" welcomes you to Topsail Island! Relax in the sun on the oceanfront deck, feel the ocean breeze under the oceanfront covered porch or enjoy meals at the picnic table - these are just a few of the fun things awaiting you & your family!
All four bedrooms are located on the oceanfront and have their own access to the covered decks.
- Master bedroom - Queen with private bath
- Middle bedroom - Queen
- North bedroom - Queen
- Bunk bedroom - 2 sets of Bunks
Your beach house is located approximately 1 mile north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 cable TVs including a 65" (with expanded service), 4 DVD players
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed outside shower on ground level with hot & cold water plus a shower on the deck (cold water only)
- Carport with wet weather entry
- Oceanfront sundeck & covered porch with furniture
Additional Property Information:
- The fireplace is not usable.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
730 Sunrise Court , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Stereo with CD Player
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/05/2022 - 10/05/2022|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:55:01 PM