Beach Ball is truly a boater's dream! The home is located on the canals of Surf City, locally known as Old Settler's and comes complete with a very nice dock and even boat ramp for guest use. There truly is nothing like having your boat out back ready to go!! Beach Ball also features ample parking, one covered deck, one uncovered deck and even a screened in porch area. As you arrive in the home entering through the wet entrance at ground level you will immediately see a large storage closet to the left perfect for beach toys and rafts.
Up the stairs you will find the first floor bedrooms of this reverse floor plan home. To the right on this level a large laundry room with full size washer and dryer sure to be very accommodating. At the left end of this level, the very nice sized master suite with king bed, television, direct access to the waterfront deck and nicely appointed master bath with a jacuzzi tub and shower is sure to provide some relaxing nights for just mom and dad. Coming back towards the stairway, you will find a shared bath for the two remaining bedrooms on this floor complete with double sinks and shower/tub. The 2nd bedroom on this floor is perfect for the little ones with two twin beds and access to the waterfront deck. The third bedroom features a queen size bed along with access to the waterfront deck. Up the stairs to the living level, immediately to your left you will find a shared full bath with shower/tub. The living room and Kitchen areas over look the beautiful canal to offer you amazing views. You can even enjoy those great Topsail nights from the screened in porch located off the living room. Ample seating is provided so the whole family can peacefully watch the boats go by together. Beach ball offers Cable and Internet services to its guests. The 4th bedroom is located on this floor and offers a queen size bed and access to the upper level full bathroom. Beach Ball is truly a special treat for the boater or sound side lover.
Please note, Due to recent confusion: Guests do not have access to boat lift that is located at the house however guests are welcome to safely use the boat ramp and the dock.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. This property is not available during the Maritime or Castaway Seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Standard Keyed Access. Check In packets will be available for pick up at our rentals office at 4 pm or later on Check In Day.
3056 Third Street , NC, Surf City, 28445
- AM/FM Radio
- Boat Access
- Boat Ramp - Private
- Cable TV - Basic
- CD Player (s)
- Ceiling Fan
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Deck/Balcony Screening
- Family/Oversized Room
- Fire Extinguishers
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Ironing Board
- Large Back Porch
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Showers
- Oversized Bathtub
- Pots and Pans
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Screened-In Porch
- Separate Bath and Shower
- Sitting Area
- Smoke Detectors
- Toaster Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Water Access
- Wireless Internet
|Bungalow||08/01/2020 - 08/14/2020||$1,499|
|Maritime||08/15/2020 - 08/28/2020||$999|
|Maritime||08/29/2020 - 09/11/2020||$999|
|Castaway||09/12/2020 - 09/25/2020||$799|
|Castaway||09/26/2020 - 10/30/2020||$799|
|Castaway||10/31/2020 - 11/27/2020||$799|
|Castaway||11/28/2020 - 01/02/2021||$799|
Updated 08/04/2020 13:45:58 PM