If the beach and a memorable family vacation is what you have in mind, this completely renovated in 2019, 3 bedroom, 2 bath second row home with ocean views, multiple decks, coastal decor and soothing colors is the perfect place for you and your family.
Living and Dining:
Living and dining spaces are located on the first floor. The open floorplan means everyone can be together, whether preparing meals in the bright modern kitchen, or watching movies. The dining table seats 6.
- Open floor plan
- Dining table seats 6
- Access to a large streetside covered porch
- Beach butler from driveway to first floor entry deck
Three comfortable bedrooms, one on the first floor and two upstairs, provide sleeping space for six people.
- Queen bedroom on the first floor includes a full private bath and sliders to a streetside, partially covered, sundeck
- Queen bedroom upstairs is full bath adjacent and includes access to an ocean view sun porch
- Double bedroom upstairs is full bath adjacent and includes access to a streetside sun porch
This second row home has several decks, some with ocean views, to provide the perfect spot to relax and unwind. The beach access is just a short stroll away and you can use the enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower to rinse the salt and sand from you and your gear. You'll find covered parking and a beach butler, super helpful in getting everything inside.
- Beach butler
- Covered parking
- Multiple covered and sun decks with views
- Short stroll to beach access
Your vacation home is in Topsail Beach, just 6.9 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You are close to a few shops, restaurants, and the Jolly Roger Pier in Topsail Beach and not too far away from the main business district on the island in Surf City! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital on the mainland and the Missiles and More Museum in Topsail Beach, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 cable TVs
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed outside elevator
- Enclosed outside shower - hot/cold water
- 4 sun decks with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Short stroll to public beach access.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
1112 Ocean Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- No Smoking (by Tenants)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Public
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - (Enclosed Hot/Cold)
- Pillows & Cover
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/01/2022 - 10/08/2022||$1,295|
|10/15/2022 - 10/22/2022||$1,295|
|10/22/2022 - 10/29/2022||$1,295|
|10/29/2022 - 11/05/2022||$1,295|
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$1,295|
|11/12/2022 - 11/19/2022||$1,295|
|11/19/2022 - 11/26/2022||$1,295|
|11/26/2022 - 12/03/2022||$1,295|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$1,295|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$1,295|
Updated 09/29/2022 22:33:00 PM