Tucked away at the far north end of North Topsail Beach, on the sound front with spectacular sound views, this comfortable and cozy 3 bed, 2.5 bath home has everything you need for a great vacation. Plus, this charmer is dog friendly! The best seat in the house is on the large, covered porch complete with great deck furnishings.
Living and Dining:
The open floorplan allows for beautiful views of the intracoastal waterway from every window. The kitchen has a large eat in counter that seats 3 with an adjacent dining area that seats 6. The comfortably furnished living room includes a sleeper sofa. Enjoy the view of the sound from the screened in porch, perfect for relaxing and watching the wildlife. To make your life easier, use the exterior beach butler elevator to carry all your groceries and luggage to the first floor.
- Dining for 6, plus 3 at counter
- Open floorplan
- Large screened in sound front porch
- Exterior elevator
Two bedrooms upstairs and a master suite downstairs provides plenty of space for privacy. The bonus room on the second floor includes additional sleeping space, or a quiet place to relax and read, play games, or get some work done if you need to.
- 1st floor bedroom with King bed and full private bath
- 2nd floor bedroom with King bed is full bath adjacent
- 2nd floor bedroom with Queen bed is full bath adjacent
- Additional Sleeping Space in Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Additional Sleeping Space in Loft with a Double Futon
Located next to the community access, it's easy to launch your kayak and spend the day on the sound. The large backyard provides ample room for play, or you may choose to spend time on the covered porch with amazing sound views! Please note that this home is located behind, and shares a driveway with, the North Topsail Beach fire department.
- Covered porch with furniture
- Entry sundeck
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- Porch swing on ground level
- Covered parking
Your beach rental is located approximately 12.7 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be near the northern high-rise bridge that leads to Sneads Ferry, restaurants, shops, grocery store, North Shore Golf, Sea View Pier and more. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central Air/Heat
- 4 TVs with cable & streaming, Wireless Internet
- Fully Stocked Kitchen including Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer/Dryer, Ceiling Fans
- Electric Fireplace
- Exterior Beach Butler
- Enclosed Outside Hot/Cold Shower
- Covered Porch with Deck Furniture, Entry Sundeck, Porch Swing
- Covered Parking
Additional Property Information:
- Smoke Free!
- Pet Friendly - Only Dogs Allowed. Maximum number of dogs is 2. Sorry, no cats. $200 Non-Refundable Fee Per Dog
- Located beside North Topsail Beach Fire Dept. and a public soundside pier/gazebo
- Sorry, this property does not have a telephone
- Linens are not included but can be rented
- If this property, Out East Too, is unavailable, please ask about Out East.
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
104 Grant Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Public
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - (Enclosed Hot/Cold)
- Pillows & Cover
- Porch Swing
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/14/2021 - 08/21/2021||$1,695|
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$1,595|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,495|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$1,495|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$1,395|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$1,395|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$1,395|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$995|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$995|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$995|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$995|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$995|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$995|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$995|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$995|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$995|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$995|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$995|
Updated 06/16/2021 22:55:12 PM