Leave your cares behind when you stay at this lovely three bedroom, 2 bath soundview home in Topsail Beach. Can't bear to leave your furry babies behind? No problem, bring along your well behaved pups and let them enjoy the fenced in dog run in the back yard.
Living and Dining:
The cheerful and bright interior décor will make you immediately feel like you're on vacation. Living spaces are located on the first floor, with an open living room, dining room, and kitchen. There's room for 6 around the table and two more at the counter. The classic kitchen includes everything you'll need during your stay and the comfortably furnished living room, with two sets of sliders leading to a partially covered deck, is perfect for relaxing.
- First floor living spaces
- Dining for 6 plus 2 at counter
- Bright and sunny interior
Three comfortably furnished and relaxing bedrooms await you at Sea K's. Top floor has a king in the Master bedroom and queen in the second bedroom plus a bunk room on the first floor.
- King room is full bath adjacent with sliders to a soundview sundeck and a spacious sitting area
- Queen room is full bath adjacent with sliders to an oceanview sundeck
- Bunk bed room with a queen sleeper sofa is full bath adjacent (1st floor)
Beautiful views in every direction. Choose between sound or ocean views and decide between shade and sun with the variety of partially covered decks off the first and second floors. The beach access is just a short stroll away. When you return, rinse away the sand in the enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower. There's also plenty of parking and a wet weather entry. If you brought your dog, you'll enjoy spending time in the back yard, part of which is fenced in for their safety.
- Soundview sundeck
- Soundview partially covered deck
- Oceanview sundeck
- Streetside partially covered deck with porch swing
- Partially fenced in backyard
- Wet weather entry
Your beach rental is located approximately 7.4 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be near the central part of Topsail Beach which puts you close to restaurants, shops, Jolly Roger Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 color tvs with cable app, dvd player, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Beach cart, corn hole toss
- Enclosed exterior hot/cold shower
- Carport with wet weather entry
- 2 sundecks with furniture & porch swing
Additional Property Information:
- Short stroll to the Public beach access which features a wooden ramp (roll easy/no steps) which is great for taking supplies and small children down to the beach. Sea K's also provides a beach cart for your convenience.
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2 small dogs.
- Sorry, cats are not allowed
- Fenced yard for your fur babies
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
- Smoking not allowed inside or outside of property, no exceptions
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
1508 S. Anderson Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Public
- Beach Cart
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Cable App
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Fenced Yard
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - (Enclosed Hot/Cold)
- Pillows & Cover
- Porch Swing
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/07/2021 - 08/14/2021||$1,325|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$795|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$795|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$725|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$725|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$725|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$675|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$675|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$675|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$675|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$675|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$675|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$675|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$675|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$675|
Updated 02/28/2021 00:44:12 AM