ELEVATOR NOT AVAILABLE FOR TENANT USE
This tastefully decorated and spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath single family home with two living rooms is located on the second row with both ocean and sound views, so you get the best of both worlds.
The beach access is directly across the street. The open layout of this cheerful and fresh reverse floorplan home puts all the living space on the 2nd floor, maximizing views of the ocean and sound from the spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, and unobstructed ocean views.
Dine together with ease with a dining table that seats 8 and a bar that seats 4, and enjoy meal prep in the fully stocked kitchen. Down the hall is a sumptuous sound-side living room with a wine fridge and large flat screen TV, creating plenty of room for everyone to relax. Access wraparound sundeck from the dining and living areas to choose the perfect outdoor dining or relaxing spot.
Sweet Dreams: Linens included for all reservations 7 nights, or longer, in 2023
Four beautifully appointed and comfortably furnished bedrooms await you, three on the first level and one on the second level.
- King master, 2ndfloor - full private bath, sliders to ocean view sundeck and large windows with Intracoastal Waterway views
- Queen room, 1stfloor - full private bath and sliders to an oceanview covered wraparound deck
- Queen room, 1stfloor - jack and Jill full bath and sliders to an oceanview covered wraparound deck
- Twin over double bunk, 1stfloor - jack and Jill full bath and an Intracoastal Waterway view
With this many decks, and ocean or sound view options, you'll have a hard time choosing where to spend your time. Catch the sunrise with your coffee and watch the sunset at the end of the day. The nicely landscaped area includes plenty of open and covered parking with a wet weather entry. The beach access is located directly across the street and after a fun and sun filled day at the beach, enjoy a quick rinse in the enclosed outdoor shower (cold water only).
Your beach rental is located approximately 4.9 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll love the peace & quiet here. Visit the Sea View pier or drive to nearby Surf City or Sneads Ferry (just off the island) to visit restaurants and shops. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Linens are included for all reservations 7 nights, or longer, in 2023
- Central air/heat
- 6 cable TVs (one is 65") , DVD player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave & wine refrigerator
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed outside shower - cold water only
- Fish cleaning station
- Fenced in back yard
- Carport with wet weather entry
- 2 picnic tables
- 2 sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Beach access is directly across the street.
- Fireplace is not for tenant use.
- Elevator is not for tenant use.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please notethat this Topsail Island vacation rental comes with sheets and towels forall for all weekly (7 night minimum) reservations in 2023.
- Fireplace not for tenant use
- Easy beach access directly across the street
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
153 Topsail Rd , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- Property Highlights: No Pets (by Tenants)
- Property Highlights: Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Property Highlights: Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Property Highlights: Keyless Entry
- Property Highlights: Linens Included for 2023 Weekly Reservations (Standard Beds Only)
- Property Highlights: Reverse Floor Plan
- Essentials/General: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Essentials/General: Central Air & Heat
- Essentials/General: Departure Clean Included
- Essentials/General: Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Essentials/General: Iron + Board
- Essentials/General: Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Essentials/General: Linens Included (See Prop Highlights)
- Essentials/General: Pillows & Cover
- Essentials/General: Washer/Dryer
- Entertainment: Color Cable TV(s)
- Entertainment: Color TV(s) w/Cable App
- Entertainment: DVD Player(s)
- Entertainment: Wireless Internet
- Kitchen: Blender
- Kitchen: Coffee Maker - Keurig
- Kitchen: Coffee Maker - Traditional
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Toaster
- Outdoor Space: Beach Access - Public
- Outdoor Space: Covered Parking
- Outdoor Space: Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Space: Fenced Yard
- Outdoor Space: Fish Cleaning Station
- Outdoor Space: Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Outdoor Space: Picnic Table
- Outdoor Space: Sun Deck(s)
- Outdoor Space: Wet Weather Entry
Updated 09/22/2023 20:55:10 PM