This south side of this 4 bedroom, 3 bath pet friendly oceanfront duplex is a great place to relax and unwind with your family. Have a large group? Rent the north --> side as well. This comfortable home is located on a deep dune with expansive beach and endless ocean views.
Living and Dining:
The interior is decorated in soothing neutrals and coastal touches, creating the perfect beach oasis. On the first floor you'll find a spacious and sunny open concept living, dining, and kitchen, with sliding doors to access the oceanfront deck. Whether you're whipping up something delicious in the bright kitchen with all new stainless kitchen appliances, gathered around the ample dining table, or kicking back to watch a movie in the comfortable living room, everyone can hang out together, including up to two well-behaved dogs.
- Open living, dining, kitchen
- Access partially covered oceanfront deck
- Comfortable living room
- Living room has a new 58" LED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV with Guest Mode (automatically deletes all sign in info a the end of your stay)
- Coastal decor
Three of the four beautifully decorated and comfortable bedrooms are located on the second floor, the forth is located just off the kitchen. Each bedroom has access to a deck with either ocean or Intracoastal Waterway views.
- King master includes a full private bath and sliders to a private oceanfront sundeck
- Queen room is full bath adjacent and includes sliders to a shared ICW view sundeck
- Queen room (1stfloor) is full bath adjacent and includes sliders to a private covered streetside deck
- Two twin bed room is full bath adjacent and includes sliders to a shared streetside sundeck with ICW views
Start each day of your stay with breakfast on one of the oceanfront decks or relax in the evening and count the stars. This oceanfront homes enjoys well established dunes with a shared walkway (with the other side of the duplex) directly to the beach, where some of the best shells on the island can typically be found. Along the walkway you'll find an outdoor, cold only, shower. On the end is a seating area, perfect for watching the sunrise or sunset each day. You'll find plenty of parking, both covered and open, and a wet weather entry. The covered area has plenty of space to store all your gear during your stay.
- Covered parking
- Oceanfront decks
- Streetside decks
- New deck furniture for 2021
- Outdoor shower
- Solar walkway lighting
- Picnic table in carport area
- Wet weather entry
Your beach rental is located approximately 6.6 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge or 1.7 miles south of the North Topsail Beach high rise bridge. You'll be near the central part of Topsail Island which puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 color cable TVs including a 58" LED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV in living room, blu ray dvd player, internet access - wireless
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Carport with a wet weather entry
- 4 sundecks with deck furniture, porch swing & a picnic table in the carport area
Additional Property Information:
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
- Sorry, cats are not allowed.
- For larger groups, check out the adjacent unit Misty Morning North - 3992 Island Drive -->. Now you can accommodate up to 20 people!
- A whole reunion? No problem, Dolphin Watch North --> and Dolphin Watch South --> are similar in layout and right next door -->
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
3990 Island Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Hair Dryer
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Porch Swing
- Sun Deck(s)
- USB Outlets
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,000|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,000|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$1,000|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$1,000|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,000|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,000|
Updated 06/16/2021 22:50:38 PM