This 3 bedroom/3 bath south side of an oceanfront duplex is ready for you to enjoy! With two oceanfront decks take advantage of the shared direct beach access to hit the beach whenever you want. An interior door links with the north side of the duplex, making it the perfect choice for large groups.
The open concept living and dining area features a modern kitchen with updated appliances and granite counters. There is ample seating around the dining table, plus room at the counter for those who want to be a part of meal prep. You can access the oceanfront shared covered deck from the comfortable furnished living room, the perfect spot for dolphin watching or star gazing.
Located on a deep lot in North Topsail Beach, you'll find plenty of quiet beach to spend your days exploring.
- Streetside queen bedroom with private deck access
- Oceanfront queen bedroom with en suite and deck access
- Streetside twin over twin bunk bed & twin bedroom
Your beach rental is located approximately 6 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge in North Topsail Beach. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Head to Surf City or Sneads Ferry (mainland) to visit restaurants, shops, and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 TVs with Streaming, DVD player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Outside shower - cold water only
- Wet weather entry
- 2 oceanfront sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Need more room? Check out Beach Blessing North - 3564 Island Drive --> to have a new mamximum occupancy of 12 people!
Shared, direct beach access with Beach Blessing North
- Interior connecting door that can be locked or open to allow large groups to feel together.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
3562 Island Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/22/2022 - 10/29/2022||$995|
|10/29/2022 - 11/05/2022||$995|
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$995|
|11/12/2022 - 11/19/2022||$995|
|11/26/2022 - 12/03/2022||$995|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$995|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$995|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:21:47 PM