This south side of a duplex features three-bedrooms, three bathrooms right on the oceanfront. Enjoy the two oceanfront decks day or night and take advantage of the shared direct beach access to hit the beach whenever you want. An interior door links with the north side of the duplex, making it the perfect choice for large groups.
Living and Dining:
The open concept living and dining area features a modern kitchen with updated appliances and granite counters. There is ample seating around the dining table, plus room at the counter for those who want to be a part of meal prep or just a quick snack. From the comfortable furnished living room you can access the oceanfront shared covered deck, the perfect spot for dolphin watching or star gazing.
- Open concept living area
- Ample dining space
- Interior connecting door between two sides of duplex
Two of the three cozy and relaxing bedrooms are located on the second floor, the third bedroom is on the main floor, just off the kitchen.
- Queen room, 1stfloor, with sliders to a private street side deck and is full bath adjacent
- Queen room, 2ndfloor, with sliders to shared sun deck and full private bath
- Two twin bed room, 2ndfloor, is full bath adjacent
Located on a deep lot in North Topsail Beach, you'll find plenty of quiet beach to spend your days exploring. Several sundecks make the perfect location for relaxing at the end of the day or starting out with a sunrise and coffee. The semi-private oceanfront deck is shared with the other side of the duplex.
- Direct ocean access
- Oceanfront sun deck
- Streetside sun deck
- Ample parking
- Covered storage
- Outdoor shower - cold water only
Your beach rental is located approximately 6 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge in North Topsail Beach. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Head to Surf City or Sneads Ferry (mainland) to visit restaurants, shops, and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 color cable TVs, DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- Exterior shower - cold water only
- Wet weather entry
- 2 oceanfront sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Need more room? Check out Beach Blessing North - 3564 Island Drive --> to have a new mamximum occupancy of 12 people!
- Shared, direct beach access with Beach Blessing North
- Interior connecting door that allows large groups feel together
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
3562 Island Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$1,775|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$1,775|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$1,225|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$925|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$925|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$925|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$925|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$925|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$925|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$925|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$925|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$925|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$925|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$925|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:24:16 PM