YOLO! You only live once so why not have a fabulous vacation in this beautifully decorated and spacious five bedroom, 3 bath oceanfront home with spectacular ocean views and the beach right outside your door!
Living and Dining:
Enjoy this comfortable and welcoming retreat with room for up to 14 including a main living area on the top floor and a second family room/den area on the first. The bright modern kitchen and open dining area have seating for at least 12, and you can enjoy beautiful ocean views from the large oceanfront windows and sliding glass doors. Relax for movie night in the comfortably furnished living room.
- Two living room areas
- Modern kitchen
- Laundry room
- Dining table seats 8+
- Seating for 4 at breakfast bar
Escape to any one of the 5 comfortably appointed bedrooms for restful relaxation. Three are located on the first floor with two more on the second.
- King master, 1st floor - with sliders to covered oceanfront deck with a full, private bath
- Two Queen bed room, 1st floor - with sliders to covered oceanfront deck and is full bath adjacent
- Two bunk beds room, 1st floor - full bath adjacent
- King room, 2nd floor - full bath adjacent
- Double room, 2nd floor - full bath adjacent
Take in the glorious Atlantic Ocean views from one of the two oceanfront decks, you choose covered or sun. Located on a quiet street with plenty of parking, and you'll love the outdoor shower on the private walkway or the enclosed hot/cold shower for rinsing off at the end of the beach day.
- Two oceanfront decks, one covered and one sundeck
- Private beach access stairs
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- 2nd Outdoor shower (cold only)
Your vacation rental is located on a dead-end street in North Topsail Beach, approximately 3.2 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Head to nearby Surf City or Snead's Ferry (just off the island) to visit restaurants and shops and more. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 3 color cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Gas grill (guest may need to provide propane should the grill run out)
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- 2 open/covered decks with furniture
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
346 Seashore Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$2,695|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$2,100|
Updated 02/28/2021 01:16:38 AM