Be prepared to be seduced by the sea at this spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on the second row. This home features the popular reverse floor plan where the main living space is on the top floor to maximize views. Step outside to the large sundeck and you'll see why!
Living and Dining:
Painted in coastal shades of blue and gray, with easy clean luxury vinyl flooring throughout, and sprinkled with a sea life decor, the light filled great room is an inviting space where your family can gather to reconnect and relax. The open floorplan includes a roomy kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters, with large windows that allow a surprise view of the Sound and the maritime forest. New plush leather seating in the living room includes theatre style recliners for a spectacular movie night experience.
- Cathedral ceiling
- Large dining table seats 6+
- Room for 4 more at the counter
- Sliding doors to large sundeck with ocean view
- Sound views and ocean views from your couch - you choose!
- Laundry on the first floor
Let the sound of the surf breaking send you off to peaceful slumber. All but one of the bedrooms are on the first floor, and the highlight is the large master bedroom with a king bed and private bathroom.
- King Master with private full bath
- Queen with shared full bath and sliders to a streetside covered deck
- Twin bunk beds is full bath adjacent
- Queen bed with adjacent full bath (top floor)
Enjoy the ocean breezes and take your meals outside on the extra-large top floor ocean facing sundeck. The simply landscaped yard includes plenty of parking and a covered patio area. The beach access is across the street and you can rinse away the day's sand in an enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower.
- Oceanview sundeck
- Streetside covered deck
- Outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower
Your vacation rental is located in the heart of Topsail Beach and just 4.6 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to the few gift shops, restaurants and the Jolly Roger Pier in Topsail Beach, and not too far from the central business area in Surf City. Also, don't overlook a trip to the nearby Missiles & More Museum while you're here and the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital on the mainland.
- Central air/heat
- 3 color cable TVs, 2 DVD players, internet access - wireless
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, phone
- Gas grill (guest may need to provide propane should the grill run out)
- Carport, enclosed hot/cold shower and 2 sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Notes:
- Easy beach access across the street and to the left of house #813 N. Anderson Blvd
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
818-A N. Anderson Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$1,325|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$1,325|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$1,100|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$1,100|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$1,100|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$1,100|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$1,100|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,100|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,100|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,100|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,100|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:33:42 PM