Watch the Legacy Beach House video here -->
This attractively furnished, 4 bedroom, 3 bath south side of a duplex features the popular reverse floor plan with the living, dining & kitchen areas plus 1 bedroom & 1 bath on the top floor. Enjoy the wonderful ocean views from the double seating area living room and sundeck complete with deck furniture.
The vaulted ceilings, large windows and driftwood floors in the open concept living room, dining area, and kitchen create a bright, airy and relaxing coastal oasis. The modern kitchen includes everything you need for meal prep during your stay. Dine in with lovely views of the Intracoastal Waterway or take your meals with unobstructed views of the Atlantic on the oceanfront deck, accessed by two large sliding glass doors.
The two large oceanfront decks provide the perfect relaxing space for dolphin watching, dining, or visiting. You'll find a sundeck off the dining area that faces the Intracoastal Waterway, the perfect place to watch the sunset. Also, for your convenience, Portofino development offers a community boat day dock and kayak/canoe launch on the soundside, just a short and enjoyable stroll from the house. Watercraft cannot be left at the dock for any length of time.Sweet Dreams:
- King master, 1st floor - with full private bath and sliders to the oceanfront covered deck
- Queen room, 1st floor - large windows and full bath adjacent
- Twin over double bunk, 1st floor, full bath adjacent
- Queen room, 2nd floor - ICW views and full bath adjacent
This vacation home is located approximately 4.4 miles south of the North Topsail Beach high rise bridge or 4.5 miles north of Surf City high rise bridge, at mile marker 12. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Visit the Sea View Pier or drive to nearby Surf City or Snead's Ferry (just off the island) to visit restaurants and shops. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles andMore Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD players
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Carport w/wet weather entry
- 3 sundecks (2 oceanfront/1 sound view) with furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Shared walkway to beach
- The Portofino development offers a community boat day dock and kayak/canoe launch on the soundside. Watercraft cannot be left at the dock for any length of time.
- The Portofino development does not allow recreational vehicles such as RVs, campers, etc. Please contact our office prior to bringing these types of vehicles.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee
- Double your pleasure and rent the other side, 2 Blue Flamingos.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
236 Oceano Vista Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Kayak, SUP Only
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Smart Thermostat
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$1,195|
|11/12/2022 - 11/19/2022||$1,195|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$1,195|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$1,195|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:35:30 PM