Though the tides may come and go, one thing is for sure: your family memories will last forever after staying at this oceanfront home. The North Topsail Beach 4 bedroom, 3 bath oceanfront home offers unbelievable views of the Atlantic Ocean from the top floor sun deck as well as the 1st floor covered deck.
Living and Dining:
This nicely decorated home features the reverse floor plan which is perfect for the views of the ocean, and it also features an open great room which is perfect for family gatherings. The kitchen has everything you need during your stay, with a dining room table that seats 8, plus 3 more at the bar. High ceilings and large windows saturate the space in sunlight, where you can kick back and relax in the comfortably furnished living room. Access the oceanfront sundeck from the living room for the perfect perch to enjoy your morning coffee and watch the sunrise.
- Reverse floorplan
- Open living area
- High ceilings and bright rooms
- Dining table seats 8, plus 3 at bar
Each of the four well decorated and comfortable bedrooms enjoys beautiful ocean views and access to a deck. Three are located on the 1stfloor, while the fourth bedroom is located on the 2ndfloor.
- King Master, 1stfloor â€“ full private bath with Jacuzzi tub (no shower) and sliders to oceanfront deck
- Queen room, 1stfloor â€“ full bath adjacent with sliders to covered oceanfront deck
- 2 twin bunk beds, 1stfloor â€“ full bath adjacent with sliders to covered oceanfront deck
- Queen room, 2ndfloor â€“ full bath adjacent with shower only and sliders to a private ocean view balcony
Surrounded by beautiful live oaks, this home offers unbelievable views of the Atlantic Ocean from the top floor sun deck as well as the 1st floor covered deck. Relax on the decks and take in the refreshing ocean breeze and enjoy the company of your family. Hit the beach from your private walkway and rinse off in the outdoor shower.
- Large oceanfront sundeck
- Large oceanfront covered deck
- Oceanfront side balcony
- Outdoor shower, cold water only
- Private walkway to beach
Your beach rental is located approximately 6 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge in North Topsail Beach. You’ll love the peace and quiet here! Head to Surf City or Sneads Ferry (mainland) to visit restaurants, shops, and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island’s past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 color cable TVs, 1 color TV w/DVD player (in bunk bedroom), wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, telephone
- Whirlpool tub, exterior shower - cold water only
- 2 sundecks and 1 balcony with deck furniture
Additional property Information:
- Gas fireplace is not usable
- Rents WEEKLY ONLY - Saturday turn day ONLY
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
3618 Island Drive , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Vacation Kits for Addn'l Fee
- Wet Weather Entry
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/06/2020 - 08/06/2020|
Updated 08/06/2020 16:27:57 PM