Make yourself at home in the oceanfront condo of best-selling North Carolina novelist Diane Chamberlain. This bright and airy unit has two bedrooms and two full baths. Wake up to a view of the ocean from the king-sized bed in the master bedroom or a sound view from the twin beds in the 2nd bedroom. Enjoy the flat screen TVs in the living room and master bedroom, as well as free wireless Internet access throughout the complex. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom open onto the oceanfront deck, bringing the sunrise right into the room. Prefer the sunset? Watch it from the balcony of the 2nd bedroom. The living room, with its expansive view of the ocean, is Diane's favorite spot to sit and write. The sliding glass doors open onto a wide deck that leads directly to the beach. Even the fully equipped kitchen and the separate laundry room in this condo have a view! Across the street, you'll find the clubhouse, boat launch and docks-everything you need for a fun-filled vacation on Topsail Island. Please, no smoking and no pets.
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests.
Bed sizes include a King and 2 Twins. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
**** POOL REPAIRS FROM HURRICANE FLORENCE STILL IN PROCESS**** Please note that use of the community pool and hot tub are subject to the completion of the repairs being preformed by the HOA hired contractors. This project is scheduled to be complete before July 2019 but is subject to change.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
919 N. Anderson Blvd Building E, NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- Area - South of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - Topsail Beach
- Beach Access - Private
- Boat Dock - Community
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Cable TV - Basic
- Ceiling Fan
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Community Pool
- Covered Deck
- Deck Furniture
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- Full Kitchen
- Grilling Area
- Hot Tub - Community
- Linens NOT provided
- Non-Smoking Property
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Play Area
- Pots and Pans
- VCR Player
- Wireless Internet
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Maritime - Early Sept 2019||08/31/2019 - 09/13/2019||$259||$1,135||7|
|Maritime - Late August 2019||08/17/2019 - 08/30/2019||$259||$1,135||7|
|Bungalow - Early August 2019||08/03/2019 - 08/16/2019||$371||$1,695||7|
|Buccaneer - Late June 2019||06/15/2019 - 06/28/2019||$391||$1,795||7|
|Buccaneer - July 2019||06/29/2019 - 08/02/2019||$391||$1,795||7|
Updated 06/25/2019 00:11:38 AM