Like something right out of Coastal Living magazine, this condo channels the ocean and all its serenity in the design. Styled for comfort with modern accents, this condo will have you relaxing within minutes of walking through the door. Just open the oceanfront door and let the ocean breeze take away all of your stress. Nap in the rooms that beckon you to rest, or chill out on the sofa while dinner is being prepared in the spacious kitchen. Feel like going for a walk? Step out on the beach from the convenient beach access or walk across the street to see the boats cruising in the sound. A spacious shoreline gives you the room you need to lay out on the beach without worry that the worry will sneak up on you. What more could you want? Now grab that margarita and start enjoying your vacation at Queen's Grant A-103!
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests. Parking for boat/jet ski trailers is limited, and is used on a first-come-first-serve basis. Internet is provided for the entire Queen's Grant community, and is accessible in all properties.
Bed sizes include a Queen, a Double, 2 Twins, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa.Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
**** POOL REPAIRS FROM HURRICANE FLORENCE STILL IN PROCESS**** Please note that use of the community pool and hot tub are subject to the completion of the repairs being preformed by the HOA hired contractors. This project is scheduled to be complete before July 2019 but is subject to change.
- ??Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
927 N. Anderson Blvd Building A, NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- Area - South of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - Topsail Beach
- Beach Access - Private
- Boat Dock - Community
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Cable TV - Basic
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Furniture
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- DVD Player (s)
- Fish Cleaning Station - Community
- Full Kitchen
- Grilling Area
- Hot Tub - Community
- Linens NOT provided
- Non-Smoking Property
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Pots and Pans
- VCR Player
- Wireless Internet
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$239||$1,035||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$239||$1,035||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$239||$1,035||7|
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$239||$1,035||7|
|Maritime - Early Sept 2019||08/31/2019 - 09/13/2019||$299||$1,335||7|
|Maritime - Late August 2019||08/17/2019 - 08/30/2019||$299||$1,335||7|
|Bungalow - Early August 2019||08/03/2019 - 08/16/2019||$391||$1,795||7|
|Buccaneer - July 2019||06/29/2019 - 08/02/2019||$451||$2,095||7|
|Buccaneer - Late June 2019||06/15/2019 - 06/28/2019||$451||$2,095||7|
Updated 06/24/2019 00:10:37 AM