Walking into this beautiful, two bedroom townhome, guests are greeted to an airy entrance space garnered with a gorgeous sign letting them know they?ve made it to vacation! To the right of the entrance, alongside an alcoved washer/dryer combination, is a basic half bathroom, perfectly positioned for any on arrival emergencies.
Continuing straight into the property leads tenants to a spacious living room with an attached kitchen on the left, and a small porch off the far side behind a sliding glass door. The living room is furnished with a comfortable couch (also a queen sized sleeper sofa), a small bench, and a larger cushioned chair. Bar seating is also available. The small dining table and seating is positioned by the porch door. The kitchen is fully stocked with the tools necessary for any chef?s cooking needs including updated stainless-steel appliances. Over the sink, the wall has been opened up to give a full view of the living room as well as the dining table. Whether it's a new parent keeping an eye on their young children, or an intellectual in the middle of a depthful conversation, this open area offers many the chance to feel connected while staying able to prepare food.
Heading back to the entryway, tenants can climb one flight of stairs to reach the upper level. This floor of the property is where the bedrooms and other bathrooms are located. As tenants reach the top of the staircase they can walk almost straight into the master bedroom. This light blue room is equipped with a queen-sized bed, and a small flat screen TV perfectly sized for late night viewing. Tenants can also step right outside through a sliding glass door, onto a small porch. This porch is conveniently placed for soaking up the island air or indulging in some late night stargazing. The master bedroom has a bathroom attached with a large vanity.
Heading down the hall tenants will find a full bathroom on the right, and the other bedroom down at the end of the hall. The second bedroom is also equipped with a queen bed, but also offers immaculate sound views.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy Check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
108 Sea Oaks Ct, NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- Area - North of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - North Topsail Beach
- Balcony w/ View
- Beach Access - Across Street
- Cable TV - Basic
- Ceiling Fan
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Deck
- Deck Furniture
- Digital Cable TV
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- Flat Screen TV
- Full Kitchen
- Linens NOT provided
- Non-Smoking Property
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Shower Enclosed H&C
- Pots and Pans
- Smoke Detectors
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Wireless Internet
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$149||$585||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$149||$585||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$149||$585||7|
|Maritime - Early Sept 2019||08/31/2019 - 09/13/2019||$165||$665||7|
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$149||$585||7|
Updated 09/14/2019 00:07:23 AM