A favorite of ours and many guests, this classic oceanfront home is anything but small! Enjoy the benefits and privacy of having almost three homes in one!
Living and Dining:
Three separate units, rent them all and enjoy lots of space and privacy. The main part of the home is all on one floor, with an open living, dining and kitchen area and three bedrooms. Bright light streams in thru the large oceanfront windows and sliding door leading out onto the covered patio/porch. Also on this level is a streetside apartment complete with queen bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchenette and a side balcony with great views of the ocean. The lower level features a bedroom with 2 twins, bathroom, large living room and kitchenette. The lower unit has a window air conditioner and is quite comfortable.
- Three private units in one
- Three full kitchens
- Game and TV room on basement level
With three unique spaces, there's a perfect spot for everyone to get a good night's sleep. The main portion of the house has three bedrooms. The main level and basement apartments each have 1 bedroom.
- Queen room with oceanview is full bath adjacent
- Queen room with sliders to screen porch is full bath adjacent
- Queen room with ocean views and a full private bath
Main Level Apartment
- King bed with full private bath and efficiency kitchen with fridge, microwave and coffee maker
- Living room has queen sleeper sofa
- King bed can also be 2 twin beds is full bath adjacent
- Large sectional pit style sofa and big screen tv
- Air hockey table
- Full kitchen with bar seating
The main level features an oceanfront covered porch where you take it all in and a screen porch on the streetside of the home. Enjoy a private walkway to the beach and an outdoor shower (cold water only).
Your beach rental is located approximately .4 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island. This puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat up & window air conditioning down
- 5 TVs with streaming
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Air hockey table
- Outside shower - cold water only
- Streetside screen porch
- Oceanfront sundeck/porch
Additional Property Information:
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
610 S. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Air Hockey Table
- Area - South of the Surf City Bridge
- Beach Access - Direct
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Pillows & Cover
- Screened Porch
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$1,400|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$1,400|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:21:02 PM