This newly renovated townhouse offers the best of both worlds! Take in the wildlife and beautiful views and sunsets over Stump Sound and the Intracoastal waterway on one side and views of the ocean on the other side with private beach access for the Heron Cay community just steps away.
Your beach rental is located approximately 5.8 miles north of the Surf City high rise bridge in North Topsail Beach. You'll love the peace and quiet here! Head over to Surf City or Sneads Ferry on the mainland to visit restaurants, shops, and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
This townhouse includes central air/heat, 3 color cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, outside shower-cold water only, 3 sundecks that include deck furniture.
Additional Property Information:
- The Heron Cay community swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend (dates subject to change depending on the weather & HOA).
- Community pier that leads to the sound for crabbing, fishing and kayak/SUP only.
- There is space for 4 vehicles ONLY.
- Beach access is located across the street between 3518 and 3522 on Island Drive.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
#110 Heron Cay , NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Kayak, SUP Only
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Cold Only
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|06/14/2021 - 06/14/2021|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:35:28 PM