This beautifully decorated, well appointed, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is located canal front with its own deep-water dock. Bring your boat and spend your stay exploring the waterways surrounding Topsail Island. There is a beach access just a short stroll away, rounding out the perfect vacation.
Living and Dining:
Pilot House is one of the most charming homes you will find on Topsail Island. Professionally decorated in Coastal Farmhouse style, you'll love details such as whitewashed shiplap walls, crisp furnishings, soothing coastal colors, and elegant décor. Laid out in the popular reverse floorplan to maximize your water views, you'll find the open concept living and dining areas on the second floor. The spacious modern kitchen comes complete with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. There's dining space for 8 plus 4 more at the counter. Cathedral ceilings and views of the canal create a bright and relaxing living area, complete with a cozy reading nook and a large wet-bar with wine refrigerator.
- Reverse floorplan
- Beautifully decorated
- Modern Kitchen
- Wet bar
- Cathedral ceilings
- First floor laundry
Three of the four beautiful bedrooms are located on the 1stfloor. Each is comfortably furnished for a peaceful night's sleep. The fourth bedroom is located just off the kitchen on the second floor. The laundry is also located on the first floor.
- King master has sliders to a covered deck overlooking the canal and a full private bath
- Queen room has sliders to a covered deck overlooking the canal and is full bath adjacent
- Two twin bunk bed room has sliders to a covered deck overlooking the canal and is full bath adjacent
- Queen room, 2ndfloor, includes an attached full bath
Enjoy canal front living where your own boat is moored just outside your back door on your private dock. Relax under the gazebo and watch the stars or do some fishing. The nicely landscaped yard includes plenty of parking and covered space to store your gear. Relax at the end of the day on one of two decks, where you'll enjoy water views. After spending the day swimming or at the beach located just a short stroll away, enjoy a hot shower outside, leaving the sand where it belongs.
- Private dock : 20 ft. X 11 ft. Dock base; 7 ft walkway extension; mooring on 3 sides; slip tie one side. From bulkhead to end of dock low tide is 3 ft at bulkhead and 5 ft at end of dock; canal center is 20 ft.
- Covered parking/storage - Parking is only allowed on the concrete driveways, not in the yard or grassy areas
- Beach is short stroll away
- Outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower
- Boat lift and beach butler is not for tenant use
This home is located in Surf City, north of the traffic light in the central part of Topsail Island. You will find several restaurants, entertainment, fresh seafood markets, boutiques, gift stores, bike and gear rental stores, parks and more within a few miles' radius. Some even within walking distance of your home. You are close to our local restaurants, shops, Surf City pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum that tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 5 color cable TVs, DVD player, DVR, wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Wet bar with wine fridge, electric fireplace
- Carport with wet weather entry
- Enclosed exterior hot/cold shower
- 2 sundecks/porches with spectacular water views
- Deck furniture, picnic table
- Private pier/boat dock and gazebo
Additional Property Information:
- Closest public beach access is at Broadway - public restrooms available
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
- Parking - please use the concrete driveways and not the yard/grassy areas
- Boat lift and beach butler are not for tenant use
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
922 Broadway Street , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - North of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Private
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Bar
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021|
Updated 03/06/2021 00:13:53 AM