Salty Paws and sandy toes are the only way to go at the beach, so pack up your family and dogs and head to this amazing 5-bedroom, 4 bath home right on the sand. Enjoy your time on the expansive oceanfront deck while watching the tides roll in. No detail has been forgotten at this home where gorgeous finishes and furnishings are abundant.
Living and Dining:
Bright, modern coastal décor, and airy high ceilings set off this open floorplan. Large windows let plenty of sunshine into the living, dining, kitchen area. Comfortable modern furnishings are perfect for movie night and you'll love whipping of delicious meals in the well-appointed kitchen. The dining table and breakfast bar are large enough to seat everyone for any meal.
- Beautiful, modern coastal décor
- Spacious and open living, dining, kitchen area
- Large dining table seats 10, plus 6 at counter
The bedrooms are certainly a highlight of this home. All five bedrooms are direct oceanfront, and you can take advantage of 3 master suites. Each one is different, and all are great choices.
- 1) Oceanfront King suite, 1st floor - semi-private full bath with tub/shower
- 2) South Oceanfront Queen suite, top floor - full private bath with tub/shower
- 3) Oceanfront King suite, top floor - access to a private oceanfront sundeck and full bath with shower adjacent
- 4) Oceanfront Double bed and Twin bed, top floor - full bath adjacent
- 5) Oceanfront Two Twins bedroom, top floor - full bath adjacent
Beautifully landscaped with plenty of parking and space to store your stuff. Relax on the oceanfront sundecks or grab some shade on the covered portion of the lower deck. Private stairs access the beach, with a shower to rinse off. You can wash away the salt and the sand, but you can't take away the fabulous memories created at this gem of a home in Topsail Beach.
- Covered deck
- Sun deck
- Private walkway
- Exterior hot/cold shower
- Covered parking
Your vacation home is located in Topsail Beach, just 4 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You are close to a few shops, restaurants, and the Jolly Roger Pier in Topsail Beach and not too far away from the main business district on the island in Surf City! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital on the mainland and the Missiles and More Museum in Topsail Beach, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 color TVs with streaming service
- 3 Blu Ray players (living room & 2 king bedrooms), 1 DVD player (queen bedroom)
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, Keurig, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, phone
- Exterior hot/cold shower
- 2 oceanfront sundecks (1 partially covered) with deck furniture and a picnic table
Additional Property Information:
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
- Sorry, no cats are allowed
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
451 N. Anderson Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$4,800|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:50:03 PM