Nestled in the quaint soundside community of Island Oaks, this 3 bedroom attractively furnished, reverse floor plan home is just steps away to the easy beach access or to the community gazebo, boat day dock and ramp on the sound. Bring your boat and enjoy everything this home has to offer.
Living and Dining:
This well-appointed home offers bright and spacious open living, dining and kitchen areas. Gather around the large screen tv in the living area for movies with the family or around the dining table for meals deliciously prepared in the modern kitchen.
- Bright and open living area
- Modern kitchen
- Dining table
- Breakfast nook
- Counter seating
- French door access to deck
With 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms, everyone will find a relaxing place at the end of the fun filled day.
- King Master with private full bath
- Queen room with sliders to covered porch
- Twin bunk beds with Double bed and sliders to deck
- Full bath with Jacuzzi tub in hall
Naturally landscaped with live oaks and a small but private back yard. Large decks with views of the community dock area and the Intracoastal Waterway beyond. The easy beach accesss is just a short walk away.
- Sundeck with furniture
- Covered porch with furniture
- Community gazebo and day dock
- Outdoor shower
- Porch swing
- Fish cleaning station
- Access to community boat day dock & ramp (The community boat dock area is for loading and unloading boats only. Boats cannot be left at the dock for any length of time. Also, boat trailers must be taken back to your rental house while your boat is in the water.)
- Easy beach access at the entrance to the community to the right of house #1834-B S. Shore DR.
- Sorry, garage, grill & fireplace not for guest use
Your beach rental is located approximately 2.1 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island. This puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 Color Cable TV's, 3 DVD players
- Wireless internet
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, phone
- Deck Furniture
- Sorry, the ice maker does not work. Ice trays are provided
- This property rents Sunday to Sunday
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
202 Sound Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Community
- DVD Player(s)
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Porch Swing
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Whirlpool Tub
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|06/14/2021 - 06/14/2021|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:30:03 PM