This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath pet friendly beach house will take you back to a simpler time, one where relaxation and spending time together was the main purpose. This gem is finished in authentic knotty pine walls, throughout. Two decks, complete with furniture, provide a lovely spot to relax and enjoy the salt air. An added bonus, linens are included!
Living & Dining:
The open concept living, dining and kitchen spaces allow everyone to be part of the fun. Relax around the fireplace in the comfortable furnishings or curl up with a great book. The spacious kitchen is perfect for family cooking, and you'll enjoy lovely sound views while preparing your meals. There's room for 6 around the dining table, plus more space at the kitchen counter.
- Open Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Dining Table Seats 6
- Counter Seating
- Sound Views
With three light filled bedrooms, your family will enjoy clean, simple and comfortable spaces to rest after a fun filled day on Topsail.
- Queen Master with private full bath
- Queen room with Jack and Jill full bath
- Two Twin beds and a Jack and Jill full bath
Two covered decks, one in the front and one in the back, provide a relaxing spot to unwind and enjoy the salt air with your coffee in the morning or a cool beverage at night. From the front deck you'll find a lovely view of the sound and the perfect place to see spectacular sunsets. There is ample parking and a covered patio area, which provides wet-weather entry and the perfect place to store all your beach gear. An enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower makes rinsing off the sand a breeze.
- Front covered deck with sound views
- Back covered deck with a glimpse of the ocean
- Outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower
- Covered patio/storage with picnic table
Your vacation home is located in Topsail Beach, just 7.3 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You are close to a few shops, restaurants, and the Jolly Roger Pier in Topsail Beach and not too far away from the main business district on the island in Surf City! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital on the mainland and the Missiles and More Museum in Topsail Beach, which tells the story of our island's past.Amenities:
- Central air/heat
- 1 color cable TV, 1 color cable TV w/ ROKU, 1 color TV w/ DVD Player
- DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed outside hot/cold shower
- Carport w/wet weather entry
- 2 covered porches with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Linens (bed & bath) are provided at no additional charge!
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2. Sorry, no cats are allowed
- Public Beach Access is just a short stroll to the end of Darden Avenue
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
1301 Carolina Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided for Weekly Reservations Only
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Television - Digital Antenna Only
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$995|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$850|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$775|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$775|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$775|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:47:48 PM