Lovingly decorated in sunny yellows and cheerful colors, this 5 bedroom and 4 bath second row home with unobstructed ocean views has everything you need to relax on your next family vacation. Now you have all the time you need to look for Sea Turtles and Sea Shells!
Living and Dining:
This three story, reverse floor plan home includes an elevator to make life easy! Cheerfully decorated in sunny yellow and colorful accents with hardwood floors throughout, you can't help but smile as you relax in the spacious and comfortable living room. Throw open the drapes and let in the sun! With high ceilings and large windows that drench the open living space in light, you'll enjoy meal prep in the cook's kitchen with every amenity. Dine inside or take your meals on one of the five sun decks.
- Open floor plan living and dining
- Dining table seats 8 plus seating at breakfast bar
- High ceilings
- Modern cook's kitchen
With three bedrooms on the first floor, one den with a sleeper sofa on the second floor, and one on the third floor, you'll have plenty of privacy for a peaceful night's sleep.
- 1st floor - King master with private full bath and sliders to a private deck with unobstructed ocean views
- 1st floor - Queen room with a shared Jack and Jill full bath
- 1st floor - Two Twin beds with shared Jack and Jill full bath and sliders to a covered deck overlooking the back yard.
- 2nd floor - Queen room, with adjacent full bath and sliders to back yard facing covered deck
- 3rdfloor - King master with private full bath
The instant you arrive you'll notice the beautifully landscaped entrance and lush back yard. This home boasts five spacious decks with either ocean views or Intracoastal views, which means you can catch a sunrise and a sunset every day. With a large covered parking area and a long driveway there is plenty of space for you and your guests, as well as all your gear! Enjoy a day at the shore from your deeded private beach access and rinse away the sand at the day's end in the enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower. Leave your car in the driveway! Located just a half mile from the center of Surf City, you can walk or bike to many restaurants and shops.
- Ocean facing and ICW view decks - 5!
- Deeded beach access right across the street
- Unobstructed ocean view
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Central air/heat
- 6 color cable TVs, 2 dvd players
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, phone, ceiling fans
- Elevator (phone inside cab), carport with wet weather entry
- Enclosed hot cold outside shower
- 5 sundecks with furniture (2 ocean view decks and 3 ICW/sound/sunset decks), porch swing
- Private deeded beach access just a few steps away; across the street to the left of house #806 S. Shore Drive.
Your beach rental is located approximately .5 miles south of the Surf City highrise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island. This puts you very close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
807-A S. Shore Dr. , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Porch Swing
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|06/05/2021 - 06/12/2021||$2,175|
|08/21/2021 - 08/28/2021||$1,925|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$1,225|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$1,225|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$1,025|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$1,025|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$1,025|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$1,025|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$1,025|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,025|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,025|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$1,025|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$1,025|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,025|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,025|
Updated 02/28/2021 00:46:16 AM