New Owners for 2021 - freshly painted throughout, new carpet, new blinds, new couch, chair, tables & rug in living room!
Come & have a fantastic vacation at the beach in this comfortably furnished and attractively decorated end unit town home that has a wonderful & relaxing view of the pool from the sundecks off of the living room & master bedroom. Just a stone's throw away from the easy beach access, this complex features a community swimming pool for those days you just want to lounge around & relax without the sand. Turtle Cove development offers community wireless internet access.
Living and Dining:
The spacious living room and open layout of the kitchen and dining area create a comfortable and bright place to relax and gather. Access the covered deck that overlooks the pool through sliding doors in the living room. Share a home cooked meal around the dining table with additional counter seating, or choose to dine outside and enjoy the ocean air.
- Dining table plus counter seating
- Comfortable living room
- Sliding glass doors to deck
Both comfortable bedrooms are located upstairs and each has its own private full bath. The queen master also enjoys a large private sun deck overlooking the pool.
- Queen master with private sundeck and full bath
- Double bed & set of bunks with private full bath
Your townhouse has two decks overlooking the swimming pool. Turtle Cove provides an easy beach access just across the street. You will also have access to the community swimming pool.
- Sun deck with furniture
- Covered deck with furniture
- Easy beach access
- Access to beach walkover & community pool requires a key card at an additional $25 cash fee, but refundable when returned.
- The Turtle Cove community swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend (dates subject to change due to weather).
Your condo is located approximately .7 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge in the Turtle Cove development. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 1 color cable TV, 2 Smart TVs, Blu ray DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Hot/cold outside shower
- 2 sundecks with deck furniture and a picnic table
- Sorry, this property does not have a phone
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
136 Crosswinds Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Community
- Blu Ray Player(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Picnic Table
- Pillows & Cover
- Pool - Community
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|06/18/2021 - 06/18/2021|
Updated 06/16/2021 22:19:36 PM