Unique, spacious and attractively furnished 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Topsail Beach! With 2 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms up and 1 bedroom/1 bathroom down, there's plenty of space for everyone!
Living and Dining:
Cute coastal décor abounds in this well laid out oceanview home. The main living area is located on the first floor with wonderful views of the Atlantic. The dining table seats 8, plus room for 3 at the counter. The comfortably furnished living room adjoins the well-stocked and brightly lit kitchen, where you'll find everything you need for your stay. On the second floor, just off the balcony, there is a secret little hangout space, perfect for lounging, napping, reading, video games, or toss down an air mattress for that suprise guest. You'll also find an apartment with bedroom and full bath on the ground floor for extra guests.
- First floor living areas
- Dining for 8, plus 3 at counter
- Bright and colorful hangout space on second floor
- Additional living space/apartment
With one bedroom located on each floor, you'll have plenty of privacy. The first and second floor bedrooms also have private access to oceanview decks, and the ground floor bedroom includes its own private living space and kitchenette.
- King master bedroom including a Single Sleeper with attached bath & private covered porch access with ocean views
- 2 Queens bedrooms with attached bath & covered porch access
- Queen & Double Futon in ground level apt with attached bath and screened patio access
- Queen Sleeper in Living Room
This home sits on a nicely landscaped space with a semiprivate back yard. Two ocean view covered decks with comfortable furniture provide lovely views of the ocean just across the street. On the ground floor you'll enjoy a screened in porch. The beach path is just alongside the home and an outdoor hot/cold shower helps rid you of the sand at the end of the day.
- Easy beach access
- Two covered oceanview decks
- Screened in porch
- Semi-private back yard
- Central Air & Heat up / mini-split down
- 3 Color Cable TVs & 1 Color TV w/Streaming, DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer
- Ceiling Fans, Telephone
- 2 Covered Porches with Deck Furniture
- Ground level screened patio
- Exterior Hot/Cold Shower
- Garage w/ Wet Weather Entry
Additional Property Information:
- Private Beach Access Directly Across Street
- Max 4 vehicles
- Back yard ideal for outdoor games
Your vacation home is located in Topsail Beach, just 4 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge. You are close to a few shops, restaurants, and the Jolly Roger Pier in Topsail Beach and not too far away from the main business district on the island in Surf City! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital on the mainland and the Missiles and More Museum in Topsail Beach, which tells the story of our island's past.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
204-A N. Anderson Blvd. , NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- AC & Heat (Mini Split)
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Color TV(s) w/Streaming
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Screened Porch
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$995|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$995|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:41:56 PM