With everyday life spent running for the roses, wouldn't you rather be Relaxin' @ the Roses? This beautifully appointed four bedroom, 3 bath townhome located in the heart of Surf City offers multiple outdoor decks where you can take in sound or ocean views.
This tastefully decorated townhome features soothing blues, turquoises, taupes and warm coastal themes throughout to make your vacation one to remember. The reverse floorplan puts all the living spaces on the second floor, maximizing gorgeous views of the sound or the ocean from the living and dining areas. The modern kitchen features granite counters and stainless steel appliances, the dining table seats 6 with room for two more at the counter. Catch up on your reading in the cozy and comfortable nook, nestled near a large window for lots of sunlight, or relax in the comfortably furnished living room.
Can't decide between ocean or sound views? Sunrise or sunset? Sun or shade? No problem, you can have them all when you choose one of the many deck spaces available. Sunsets over the sound are lovely every night and watch the boats in the channel or listen to the birds. It's the perfect spot to relax in the evening. Take a short stroll to the public beach access and spend the day in the surf. When you return, enjoy the outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower.
Three of the four bedrooms are located on the first floor. Each one is decorated with fun coastal flair and comfortably furnished. The fourth bedroom is located upstairs, just off the kitchen.
- King master with full private bath and sliders to a sound view covered deck and lovely views of the Intracoastal Waterway and high rise bridge
- Queen room is full bath adjacent with sliders to a street side covered deck
- Two twin bed room is full bath adjacent
- Twin daybed room (2nd floor) is full bath adjacent with sliders to an ocean view street side sun deck
Your beach rental is located approximately 2 blocks south of the Surf City highrise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 4 cable TVs, DVD player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Ceiling fans
- Enclosed outside shower - hot/cold water
- 4 sundecks with deck furniture
Additional Property Information:
- Short stroll to the High Point Street public beach access
- Parking is limited to 3 vehicles
- Garage is not available for parking
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation:
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
301-B S. Topsail Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Surf City Bridge
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|11/05/2022 - 11/12/2022||$725|
|12/03/2022 - 12/10/2022||$725|
|12/10/2022 - 12/17/2022||$725|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:42:57 PM