This dog friendly north side of a duplex features amazing views of the ocean, two oceanfront decks, 4 bedrooms, gorgeous furnishings and much more are perfect for your family's very own Hukilau. Enjoy the elevator, which goes down to the ground floor wet weather entry to help make the loading and unloading of your luggage and groceries a breeze. Hukilau to the Hawaiians means a type of fishing technique where friends and family gather to cast nets in the sea and then pull them to shore. After fishing, the family and friends would enjoy a festive beach gathering that is also known as a hukilau. While you may or may not engage in this particular fishing event, your family will absolutely love the festive gathering here at this east coast Hukilau!
Living and Dining:
The popular reverse floorplan with open layout allows for amazing views of the beach and the ocean from the entire top floor, where you'll find all the living and dining spaces. The living room features plenty of comfortable seating, including a double sleeper sofa for any extra guests, and the dining table fits at least 6, plus 4 more at the counter.
- Plenty of seating in living room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- Dining for 10+
- Double sleeper sofa
- Laundry on the first floor
When the evenings wind down and sleep is calling your name, then choose from any of the four great bedroom options. On the top floor just beyond the kitchen is a lovely king bedroom with a flat screen TV and access to the full bathroom on this floor. Take the elevator or stairs down to the first floor to the other bedrooms. On the oceanfront there are two beautifully decorated master bedroom options which both feature king beds, flat screen TVs, private bathrooms and access to the covered deck. The north side has an extra sitting area which is perfect for those who can't put down that summer beach read! The last bedroom, located on the north street side of the home, is a perfect spot for the kids. Two sets of bunk beds, flat screen TV and private bathroom are just what the kid's need for a memorable get away from home.
- King room with full private bath and sliders to the oceanfront covered deck
- King room with full private bath and sitting area
- King room on the second floor with a shared full bath
- Two bunk beds with full private bath
From the top floor sun deck of this north side of a duplex, admire the sights and sounds of the Atlantic Ocean. All of life's daily worries and concerns will go out with the tide! The wide sun deck features tall deck chairs and a table which are perfect for watching the dolphins swim by and the pelicans soar over the water while sipping your morning coffee or an evening cocktail. At the end of the day, you can wash the salt and sand away in the outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower.
- Ocean front covered and sun decks
- Comfortable outdoor dining/deck furniture
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- Covered parking with wet weather entry (limit 4 cars)
Your beach rental is located approximately 2.3 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat and ceiling fans
- 5 color cable TVs, DVD player
- Wireless internet access, stereo/cd player
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer
- Gas grill (owner supplies gas)
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- Carport w/wet weather entry
- 2 oceanfront sundecks with furniture
Additional Property Information:
- $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
- Sorry, no cats are allowed
- Please note that this vacation rental has limited parking - up to 4 cars. Please call Ward Realty (800-782-6216) with any questions.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
2210-A S. Shore Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Dogs Only / No Cats Allowed
- Linens - not included
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Beach Access - Direct
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Smart Thermostat
- Stereo with CD Player
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$1,495|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$1,495|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$1,495|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$1,495|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$1,495|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$1,495|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$1,495|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$1,495|
Updated 06/12/2021 22:37:25 PM