Enjoy the sunset and spectacular sound views from the two large covered porches in this beautifully decorated home. Located in a quiet development among the island oaks, you can sit back and relax on the swing or enjoy the community gazebo on the sound side. Access to community boat/day dock and ramp on the sound. This quiet neighborhood is also great for biking.
- Master - King with a private bath, walk-in closet and slider to covered deck
- Queen - slider to covered deck
- 2 sets of Bunkbeds - slider to covered deck
- Queen, slider to covered porch
Your beach rental is located approximately 2.2 miles south of the Surf City high rise bridge, near the central part of Topsail Island, puts you close to restaurants, shops, Surf City Pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 2 cable TVs (50" in living room), 2 DVD players
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
- Telephone with unlimited domestic long distance
- Ceiling fans
- Carport with wet weather entry
- Outside shower - hot & cold water
- 2 covered decks/porches with deck furniture
For young kids, this home has toys, puzzles and DVDs.
Additional Property Information:
- The community beach access is located just across the street from the entrance - to the right of house #1834-B S. Shore Drive.
- The community boat dock area is for loading and unloading boats only. Boats cannot be left at the dock for any length of time. Also, boat trailers must be taken back to your rental house while your boat is in the water.
- Linens (bed & bath) are NOT included but are available for an additional fee.
Topsail Island Vacation Rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
115 Seagull Court , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- Pet Free (No Pets by Anyone)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Surf City Bridge
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- Dock &/or Pier - Community
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Stereo with CD Player
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|10/05/2022 - 10/05/2022|
Updated 10/04/2022 22:51:09 PM