This comfortable & nicely furnished 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath north side of a duplex unit has the reverse floor plan, which offers views of the Atlantic Ocean from the sundeck and kitchen along with sound & sunset views from the living room and sundeck. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and a slider door that leads out to a private deck.
Living and Dining:
The open layout of the living, dining, and kitchen area of this charming home makes staying connected easy during your stay. The dining table seats 6, with a second 4-person table in the dining nook. A comfortable furnished living room and bright kitchen round out the second floor.
- Double dining areas with seating for 10
- Second floor sundecks, one with sound views and one with ocean views
You'll find two spacious bedrooms on the first floor. Each has access to a deck.
- Queen master with full private bath and sliders to sound view covered deck
- Twin over double bunk bed with trundle room is full bath adjacent and has sliders to an oceanview covered deck
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
Looking for lovely views? Take your pick from two ocean view decks or two sound views decks. Lower level decks are covered while the top decks let you soak in the sun. The beach is just a short walk. Rinse the sand away in the outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower.
- Easy access to beach across street to the left of house #1318 S. Shore Drive.
- Enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower
- Wet weather entry/carport
- Two sundecks and two covered decks
This vacation home is located approximately 1.2 miles south of Surf City high rise bridge. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, Surf City Pier and more in the heart of the Island. Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our island's past.
- Central air/heat
- 2 color cable TVs (one in living room is a 32" flat screen), DVD player, internet access - wireless
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, ceiling fans
- Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
- Carport with wet weather entry
- 2 ocean view sundecks and 2 sound side sundecks.
Topsail Island vacation rentals | Trip Preparation
Topsail Island rental homes with Ward Realty all have minimum standards to make your stay on Topsail be as close to home away from home as possible. All of our rentals include fully equipped kitchens, basic small appliances (microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, blenders), pillows comforters/bedspreads, television(s), central heating/air, iron/ironing board and much more! See below for a helpful list of what to bring with you to your Topsail Island vacation rental. Please note that Topsail Island vacation rentals do not come with sheets or towels, you may bring your own or rent them through Ward Realty.
98% of our guests say they would book with Ward Realty again!
101-B Windward Drive , NC, Surf City, 28445
- What To Bring
- Linens - not included
- No Pets (by Tenants)
- Smoke Free (No Smoking by Anyone)
- Wireless Internet
- Area - South of the Ward Realty Office
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air & Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Color Cable TV(s)
- Covered Parking
- Deck Furniture
- Departure Clean Included
- DVD Player(s)
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Amenity Bag for Addn'l Fee
- Iron + Board
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Avail. for Addn'l Fee
- Outside Shower - Hot/Cold
- Pillows & Cover
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Sun Deck(s)
- Wet Weather Entry
Rentals in June, July, and August are weekly only. For all other times, nightly rates are available on request.
|02/27/2021 - 03/06/2021||$435|
|03/20/2021 - 03/27/2021||$435|
|03/27/2021 - 04/03/2021||$515|
|04/24/2021 - 05/01/2021||$515|
|05/08/2021 - 05/15/2021||$515|
|05/15/2021 - 05/22/2021||$725|
|05/22/2021 - 05/29/2021||$725|
|05/29/2021 - 06/05/2021||$825|
|06/05/2021 - 06/12/2021||$915|
|06/19/2021 - 06/26/2021||$1,130|
|08/28/2021 - 09/04/2021||$725|
|09/04/2021 - 09/11/2021||$725|
|09/11/2021 - 09/18/2021||$545|
|09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021||$545|
|09/25/2021 - 10/02/2021||$545|
|10/02/2021 - 10/09/2021||$450|
|10/09/2021 - 10/16/2021||$450|
|10/16/2021 - 10/23/2021||$450|
|10/23/2021 - 10/30/2021||$450|
|10/30/2021 - 11/06/2021||$450|
|11/06/2021 - 11/13/2021||$450|
|11/13/2021 - 11/20/2021||$450|
|11/20/2021 - 11/27/2021||$450|
|11/27/2021 - 12/04/2021||$450|
|12/04/2021 - 12/11/2021||$450|
|12/11/2021 - 12/18/2021||$450|
Updated 02/28/2021 00:38:18 AM