Located in N. Topsail Beach, the Topsail Reef condos offer private accesses to the beach from each building, and a tennis court for those wanting to indulge in some recreational competition. Unit 202 has been well-maintained and updated with all the amenities needed for a comfortable beach retreat. Step out on the balcony enjoy an ocean view for miles.
Please Note: In 2015, the town of North Topsail Beach installed sandbags along the shoreline in front of this property. The price of this unit has been adjusted in consideration of this change. The property has full acces to the beach and ocean, however, during high tide times the access may be limited as the beach will be narrow. No further discounts to pricing will be offered, nor will rental policies be changed for parties who choose to book this property.
The condo has a simple and efficient layout, making it suitable for smaller groups or couples. As you walk in the entry door, you will be right in front of the Queen bedroom. Just beside the bedroom is the full bathroom, with a shower/tub combo. As you walk down the hall, you will find a Twin bed in an alcove. At the end of the hall, you will enter into the living area, which provides a Queen Sleeper Sofa in case you need to use it. The kitchen will be just off the living area to your left, and has a small breakfast/dining table with seating for two. The sliding doors from the living room take you out onto the oceanfront balcony, where you can enjoy the sounds of the sea. Satellite TV provided for your convenience. Community wireless internet access provided for all of the Topsail Reef community, and is accessible in each unit
Bed sizes include a Queen, a Twin, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
2264 New River Inlet Rd Bldg 1 - 2F, NC, North Topsail Beach, 28460
- Area - North of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - North Topsail Beach
- Balcony w/ View
- Beach Access - Private
- Cable TV - Basic
- CD Player (s)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- Linens NOT provided
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Toaster Oven
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$119||$435||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$119||$435||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$119||$435||7|
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$119||$435||7|
|Maritime - Early Sept 2019||08/31/2019 - 09/13/2019||$139||$535||7|
|Maritime - Late August 2019||08/17/2019 - 08/30/2019||$139||$535||7|
|Bungalow - Early August 2019||08/03/2019 - 08/16/2019||$165||$665||7|
|Buccaneer - July 2019||06/29/2019 - 08/02/2019||$191||$795||7|
|Buccaneer - Late June 2019||06/15/2019 - 06/28/2019||$191||$795||7|
Updated 06/24/2019 00:15:34 AM