Come experience coastal living firsthand in this beautifully renovated condominium. Tastefully remodeled by an interior designer, you'll find a gorgeous kitchen, stylized bedrooms, and inviting living areas. Freshly painted with new flooring for 2016! Prop your feet up and relax in this wonderful retreat. Each bedroom has its own deck. The master bedroom has access to the oceanfront deck, and the second bedroom has a private balcony that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Wake up to the sound of the ocean, make a mimosa, and head down to beach!
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests. Parking for boat/jet ski trailers is limited, and is used on a first-come-first-serve basis. Internet is provided for the entire Queen's Grant community, and is accessible in all properties.
Bed sizes include 2 Queens. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
**** POOL REPAIRS FROM HURRICANE FLORENCE STILL IN PROCESS**** Please note that use of the community pool and hot tub are subject to the completion of the repairs being preformed by the HOA hired contractors. This project is scheduled to be complete before July 2019 but is subject to change.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
919 N. Anderson Blvd Building E, NC, Topsail Beach, 28445
- Area - South of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - Topsail Beach
- Beach Access - Private
- Boat Dock - Community
- Boat Ramp - Community
- Cable TV - Basic
- Ceiling Fan
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Community Pool
- Covered Deck
- Deck Furniture
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- DVD Player (s)
- Fish Cleaning Station - Community
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub - Community
- Linens NOT provided
- Non-Smoking Property
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Play Area
- Pots and Pans
- VCR Player
- Wireless Internet
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Bungalow - Early August 2019||08/03/2019 - 08/16/2019||$371||$1,695||7|
|Maritime - Late August 2019||08/17/2019 - 08/30/2019||$259||$1,135||7|
|Maritime - Early Sept 2019||08/31/2019 - 09/13/2019||$259||$1,135||7|
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$199||$835||7|
|Buccaneer - Late June 2019||06/15/2019 - 06/28/2019||$391||$1,795||7|
|Buccaneer - July 2019||06/29/2019 - 08/02/2019||$391||$1,795||7|
Updated 06/24/2019 00:10:53 AM