Are you looking for a tranquil place to relax and get away from it all? Has the hustle and bustle of your everyday routine got you feeling like you need to escape? Kick back and "Coast Awhile" at this stunning oceanfront duplex. Formerly know as Going Coastal, Coast Awhile offers guests incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as the Intracoastal Waterway while providing them with all the comforts of home.
Pull up to the left side of this property, where you will find parking for 3 cars in the gravel driveway. Once you enter this reverse floor plan home you are greeted by 3 of the 4 bedrooms on the first floor. The first bedroom, to the right, offers a Queen bed and a flat screen TV with DVD player. The second bedroom offers a pyramid bunk bed and a flat screen TV with DVD player. These bedrooms both have access to the street side covered deck which offers sound views. They also share a full bath which is located conveniently in the hall. The full sized washer and dryer are located in this bathroom as well. The 3rd bedroom on this floor is the master suite, which offers a King bed, flat screen cable TV, private full bath and access to the oceanfront covered deck.
Upstairs, immediately to your right, will be the fourth bedroom suite which offers a King bed, access to a covered streetside deck that overlooks the sound and a full bath. The beautiful modern kitchen offers all of your basic cooking needs so you and your family can whip up some fantastic meals while making lasting memories. The spacious living room and it's amazing ocean view may be the best seat in the house. With ample cozy seating and a large Flat screen cable TV, even on rainy days, you can relax while enjoying your favorite movies or shows. This property also offers Wireless Internet service so you can stay connected while you are miles away. Multiple windows and the sliding glass door offer you great panoramic views of the ocean without ever having to leave the couch. When you're ready, step out onto the oceanfront deck and be blown away by the breathtaking view in front of you. With miles of ocean view, you may never want to come back inside. This property has a private beach access, with sitting area, just off the deck and offers an enclosed hot and cold shower to wash that sand away before you come inside.
Book your reservation today at "Coast Awhile" and let Topsail Island whisk you away!
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
3982 Island Drive, NC, North Topsail Beach, 28445
- Area - North of Roland Ave Stoplight
- Area - North Topsail Beach
- Balcony w/ View
- Beach Access - Private
- Cable TV - Basic
- Central AC
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Deck
- Deck Furniture
- Digital Cable TV
- Dinnerware & Cookware
- Full Kitchen
- Linens NOT provided
- Non-Smoking Property
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower Enclosed H&C
- Pots and Pans
- Reverse Floor Plan
- Smoke Detectors
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Water Access
- Wireless Internet
|Castaway - Late Sept 2019||09/14/2019 - 09/27/2019||$240||$1,040||7|
|Castaway - October 2019||09/28/2019 - 10/31/2019||$240||$1,040||7|
|Castaway - November 2019||11/01/2019 - 11/30/2019||$240||$1,040||7|
|Castaway - December 2019||12/01/2019 - 12/31/2019||$240||$1,040||7|
Updated 09/15/2019 00:05:04 AM