"Take Me A Wave" awaits beach lovers of all ages! Enjoy the spectacular ocean view from the main living area of this updated 3 bedroom 2-bathroom home. The soothing coastal color palette lets you know you've been "Taken A Wave" from it all the moment you step inside this lovely home. The open kitchen, living and dining area allows everyone to be together, whether you're preparing fabulous meals or relaxing together on movie or game night. Be sure to catch the sun rise and people-watch the day away from the oceanfront deck. After a day at the beach, rinse the sand away in the outdoor shower and settle into an Adirondack rocker with a good book and a nice cool drink. Now you can enjoy the most important room in a beach home:a beautiful "oversize" deck with a great selection of seating choices.
* Beautiful, oversized oceanfront deck, comfortably furnished with all new Adirondack chairs and rockers, and gated for your convenience. Great for kids and pets!
* Two queen bedrooms. One bedroom with two pyramid bunkbeds (full-size on the bottom, twin on top). New furniture, mattresses and wall-mounted TV's in all bedrooms.
* Modern kitchen
* Dining table seats up to 7, and counter seating for 3
* Comfortably furnished living room
* New laundry appliances
* Smart Home, central air/heat, 4 color TV's with cable, WIFI, Blu Ray player, books and games
* Covered parking and wet weather entrance.
* Bring your kayak (or rent one) directly across the street, and tour the lovely Inter Coastal Waterway
"Take Me A Wave" is uniquely located halfway between the Surf City and North Topsail Beach high rise bridges, putting you close enough to restaurants & shops. Our home uniquely offers not only a spectacular front row view of the ocean on one side, but you can also enjoy breathtaking sunsets with an unobstructed view of the sound across the street on the opposite side of the home. We are right next to a public beach with a snack stand, and a walk across the street to the ICW for some fun on the small fishing pier or a kayak tour on the ICW. Travel down the island to the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum, which tells the story of our lovely island's past.
- Baby Gate
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Furniture
- Equipped Kitchen (basic)
- No Smoking!
- Outdoor Shower or Hose
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Town: N. Topsail Beach
- Washer & Dryer
Updated 04/15/2021 07:26:59 AM